The 2011 Ford Fiesta is ranked first among affordable small cars and is fun to drive. The comfortable Fiesta has an upscale interior, as well as a stylish exterior.
The 2011 Ford Fiesta has five trim levels is available as either a sedan or hatchback. The available trim levels include the S, SE, SE Hatch, SEL, and SES Hatch. All are powered by a 1.6-Liter Duratec Ti-VCT I4 engine and have a five-speed manual transmission with an option of a six-speed automatic transmission. All models have an EPA estimated fuel efficiency of 29 mpg city and an average of 40 mpg highway.
● Exterior features include power mirrors, manual tilt-and-telescoping
steering wheel, and EasyFuel capless fuel filler
● Interior features include cloth seats with four-way manual driver’s seat,
two-way manual front-passenger seats, and a 60/40 split rear seat with
adjustable head restraints
● Entertainment features include a four-inch multifunctional LCD screen,
an AM/FM stereo, and four speakers
● Same features as the S Sedan, but adds power door locks, message
center with trip computer, power windows with one-touch up/down
feature, an AM/FM stereo with single CD player, and MP3 capability.
● Same features, but adds a leather-wrapped steering wheel with
metallic trim and mounted cruise and secondary audio controls,
carpeted rear mats, an auto dimming rearview mirror, Ford
SYNC in-car connectivity system with USB, SIRIUS satellite radio,
a premium AM/FM radio with single CD player, MP3 capability,
six speakers, and 80 watts of power
● Same features as the SE sedan, but adds a three-bar body-color grille,
black decklid eyebrow molding, a rear wiper, and spoiler
● Same features as the SEL sedan, but adds a rear wiper, three-bar
body-color grille, and black decklid eyebrow molding.
Standard Safety Features
● seven airbags
● driver’s knee airbag
● Front-seat side airbags
● Ford’s Safety Canopy System with side-curtain airbags and rollover
● anti-lock brakes
● traction control
● post-crash alert system
● tire pressure monitoring system
● an incredibly strong safety cage
● integrated blind-spot mirrors
The 2011 Ford Fiesta is the leader in its class for safety and the number one affordable small car. With its high-end luxury features, this car is great for anyone.
Check out our low prices on new Ford Fiestas and used Ford Fiestas.