The 2012 Ford Mustang is powerful and fast with plenty of engine and technology features. The Mustang has a sporty interior and a sleek exterior.
The 2012 Ford Mustang comes in six trim levels: the V6, V6 Premium, GT, GT Premium, Boss 302, and Shelby GT500. All models are available as a convertible except for the Boss 302.
2012 Ford Mustang Highlights
· Available Engines: 3.7-liter V6, 5.0-liter V8, 5.4-liter 4V V8, Hi-Po 302 V8
· 19 mpg city/31 mpg highway – 3.7-liter, 18 mpg city/26 mpg highway – 5.0-liter, 15 mpg city/23 mpg highway - 5.4-liter, 17 mpg city/26 mpg highway – Hi-Po 302*
· Glass roof and convertible options
· Voice-activated SYNC
· Rearview Camera
· Lava Red leather-trimmed seats
· Heated seats
The 2012 Ford Mustang has capable handling and plenty of power. It also features excellent brakes to keep you safe.
* MPG - EPA estimated fuel economy base engine / transmission. Note: Fiesta SE w/SFE Package: EPA-estimated 29 city/40 hwy/33 combined, automatic - Fiesta S, SEL and SES: EPA-estimated 29 city/38 hwy/33 combined, automatic. Note: 2011 Mustang - EPA-estimated 19 city/31 hwy/23 combined coupe, V6 automatic - GT manual. Note: 2012 Focus SE Sedan with SFE Package: EPA-Estimated 28 city/40 hwy/33 combined mpg. Note: F-150 EPA-estimated 17 city/23 hwy/19 combined mpg, 3.7L V6 4x2