How the Program Works
Follow These Simple Steps To X-Plan Savings
- Obtain your organization's Partner Code.
- If you can't get your Code just visit us and we'll get it for you!
- When you get here identify yourself as an X-Plan Partner Recognition participant to your salesperson.
- We just need proof of employment or organization membership (I.D. card, pay stub, W-2 form or health care card).
More Details You Should Know
Partner Recognition Program Guidelines
- You can visit fordpartner.com and login with your Partner Code.
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number; along with your name, address, city, state, and zip code to generate your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Partner Recognition pricing is available in addition to most other publicly offered programs.
- Active organization members, employees, retirees and members of their households are entitled to purchase or lease two new vehicles per year through Partner Recognition.
- Used vehicles are ineligible.
- Dealer demonstration vehicles are available at new vehicle X-Plan prices.
- Vehicles may be registered or titled in the name of a business (using federal tax ID number).
- Trade-in allowances must be negotiated with the dealer.
- Lease/Financing may be obtained at the customer's discretion from any source.